Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sometimes I Surprise Myself...

So here I am, after months or years even of staying out of the blog world, creating my own site. I've just gotten into Myspace, so I figured I might as well not stop there, let's get right into the whole internet thing.

If you know me, you know I'm not into philosophy, big words, or all that stuff. Some may even go as far as to say I'm a jock, which may be true, haha, but I like to think I've got more going for me than just sport. I don't intend to bring out and discuss incredibly deep and profound subjects at all. This is much for me as anything else, to give me an opportunity to lay out what's going thru my head, and sort things out. And who knows, maybe some things will strike a chord with someone else, and if so, awesome.

I don't know how regularly I'll post, but I do know that more than ever in my life are things flying through my heart and mind, and I have the time now to sit down and write things out.

2 comments:

craig said...

don't worry, i don't expect much out of you either. :p

Anonymous said...

hey Darin, so if you ever even get this you will probly be wondering who i am, so i guess ill let you know right off the bat! So basicly, you dont know me, but i was doing a google search for ABK (i go there too!) and your site came up so i guess you go too.

so anyway, i was just reading throuhg a couple of your blogs, and when i got to the end and read your last one it really hit me how much you have changed since you started this blog site.

Why you ask? "she doesnt even know me!" lol well you said that you wernt going to talk about anything very deep, and from the 2 or 3 postings that i have read, in my humbal opinion, the compleat oposite of not deep! so yeah i just wanted to point that out to you incase you hadnt sat back and looked at how much God may have used this site to help you grow in Him. isnt it great the feeling you get when you realize that God had a perfect plan for you that you have been living out without even realizing it!

okay well keep up the great work!

see you at camp maybe. haha

Sarah

 

zinc poisoning